Made To Order
Our Fine Jewellery customisation service helps you find and create pieces tailored to your personal style.
At our Mayfair Flagship, our Fine Jewellery Specialists are on hand to guide you through your appointment, where you can discover pieces beyond our seasonal curation so you can create new heirlooms for you or your loved ones to treasure forever. You have the option to select from different metals, stones and sizes, as well as styles and different charms to suit your preferences with some of our most coveted Fine Jewellery brands.
Request an appointment to find out about the full range of customisable Fine Jewellery on offer in collaboration with designers such as: Suzanne Kalan, Sophie Bille Brahe, Spinelli Kilcollin, Lizzie Mandler, Foundrae, Marla Aaron and many more.
Don’t forget, our Fine Jewellery team also offer standard complimentary 30-minute cleaning for Browns purchases and can also arrange for repairs and restoration via our collaborative workshop at Griffin of London on South Molton Street.
• This service is available to book seven days a week, Monday - Saturday: 10:30am - 6:30pm, Sunday: Closed (appointment available on request).
• If you would like us to book your appointment for you, request an out-of-hours appointment, or have any other questions, please get in touch with us via email (email@example.com) or phone (+44 (0) 20 7514 0016) to discuss.
What To Expect
• Initial consultations will be hosted in person at Browns Brook Street. Following your initial consultation, the Fine Jewellery Specialist will liaise with your chosen brand for feasibility, timeline and price indications.
• Upon confirming your order we will inform you of the lead time. Generally customisation takes around six to eight weeks but each piece will vary depending on your design and brand choices.
• Before starting your order, a full price deposit will be required. Our team will ring you to arrange this and discuss the production timeline.
• When your piece is ready, we will invite you into Browns Brook Street for collection and advise on aftercare.
Terms & Conditions
• We ask that you allow 48 hours notice if you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
• We ask that you do not come to your appointment if you are feeling unwell, we will work with you to try and reschedule where possible if you are unable to attend.
• Please view our Terms & Conditions before making your appointment request.