Restore With Us
Are your most-loved pieces in need of a little TLC? Discover our bespoke restoration service in partnership with The Restory, the leading innovator in luxury aftercare to offer bespoke repairs via their in-house atelier of next-generation artisans and leather specialists, who will breathe new life into your designer shoes and accessories.
Send in your favourite handbag, backpack or suitcase for special cleaning from £95, colour restoration from £140 or full zip replacement from £280. From your shoe cupboard, reheel your stilettos for £20, clean your leather or suede boots from £55 or get a full resole for £99.
Please note prices may vary based on the condition, size and required service(s). Any item you wish to restore does not need to be purchased from Browns.
How Does The Restory For Browns Work?
1. Book A Collection
Select a date and time that suits you for your collection and a DHL courier will pick your items up from wherever you are in the world.
2. Receive Your Quote
You will receive a personalised quote for your item(s), listing recommended restoration services, which you can approve, query or decline. Work only begins after your approval and payment.
3. Schedule A Return
When your items have been restored to their former glory, we will notify you via email to schedule a complimentary return at a location and time that suits you.
How Do I Prepare My Item(s) For Collection?
We want your item(s) to get to The Restory safely, so please adhere to the following steps:
1. Double check that any bags you are sending are completely empty.
2. Line a sturdy box with bubble wrap and ensure light-coloured items (mostly patent or suede) aren't touching dark pieces.
3. Ensure your contact details are clearly visible by labelling the box outside, or adding a note or business card inside.
4. Seal the package securely to ensure your item(s) arrive safely.
5. If you have one, attach your DHL shipping label to the box. (Not needed for two hour collections inside our London zone.)