Made To Order
Introducing our new fine jewellery customisation service, meaning you can find and create pieces tailored to your personal style.
Our Fine Jewellery Specialists are on hand to guide you through your appointment at Browns Brook Street, where you can discover pieces beyond our seasonal curation so you can create new heirlooms for you or your loved ones to treasure forever. Our Made To Order fine jewellery service can give you the option to select from different metals, charms, styles, stones and sizes to suit your preferences with six of our most coveted fine jewellery brands.
Request an appointment to find out about the full range of customisable fine jewellery on offer in collaboration with designers such as Kimai, Suzanne Kalan, Lizzie Mandler, Yvonne Léon, Foundrae and Marla Aaron.
Don’t forget, our Fine Jewellery team also offer standard complimentary 30 minute cleaning for Browns purchases and can also arrange for repairs and restoration via our friends at Hatton Garden’s Kevin Charles and Griffin of London on South Molton Street.
What To Expect
• Once you have requested an appointment, one of our Fine Jewellery Specialists will be in touch to confirm your appointment.
• Initial consultations will be hosted in person at Browns Brook Street.
Following your initial consultation, the Fine Jewellery Specialist will liaise with your chosen brand for feasibility, timeline and price indications.
• Upon confirming your order we will inform you of the lead time, each piece will vary depending on your design and brand choices.
• We will be in touch with you to take the full deposit and discuss the production timeline.
• When your piece is ready, we will invite you into Browns Brook Street for collection and talk through aftercare.
• This service is available to book seven days a week, during boutique opening hours only. Discover opening hours here.
• If you would like to book an out-of-hours appointment, please get in touch with us via email to discuss.
Terms & Conditions
• We ask that you allow 48 hours notice if you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
• We ask that you do not come to your appointment if you are feeling unwell, we will work with you to try and reschedule where possible if you are unable to attend.
• Please view our Terms & Conditions before making your appointment request.