Ninety Percent oversized cotton sweatshirt
Duties not included
This black Ninety Percent oversized cotton sweatshirt features a crew neck, long sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs. We plan to wear this Ninety Percent sweatshirt 90% of the time. The remaining 10% includes times when we’ll be showering and washing the garment. (Yes that’s right, we may well even wear it to sleep in).