Your bag is empty

Bag

Items 0
Subtotal £0
View Bag

Dolce & Gabbana rose embroidered crepe dress

Dolce & Gabbana rose embroidered crepe dress
£2,400 - £1,680 (30% off)
Size Guide
VAT included

This bright pink and black Dolce & Gabbana floral lace crepe dress will make you pop at the next evening event - quite like a chilled bottle of bubbly. Part of the designers' romantic Resort '17 collection, this eye-catching piece is cut to a classic silhouette with a round neckline, long sleeves and fitted body that finished elegantly below the knee. Style your new Dolce & Gabbana dress with black Jimmy Choo sandals and a nonchalant stance - after all, pink is not just a colour, its an attitude. 

LiningComposition: Spandex/Elastane6%
OuterComposition: Wool100%
LiningComposition: Polyester12%
LiningComposition: Silk94%
LiningComposition: Cotton63%
LiningComposition: Viscose25%

Washing Instructions: : Dry Clean Only

Delivery
If you can't wait to get your hands on some fashion we offer a range of options including London same day, European standard and worldwide express delivery. Click here for delivery options by destination.

Duties & Taxes
Duties are included in the price you pay with us for many countries. See if yours is eligible here.

Returns
We offer a Free Returns Collection Service so you can breathe easy when ordering. For more about our Returns Policy click here.

REF: 11809123
Dolce & Gabbana rose embroidered crepe dress
Dolce & Gabbana rose embroidered crepe dress
Dolce & Gabbana rose embroidered crepe dress
Dolce & Gabbana rose embroidered crepe dress

Dolce & Gabbana

We overheard someone on the street the other day say that wearing the indulgent sensuality of Dolce is an 80% mark of success. Apparently the remaining 20% is shopping at Browns. 

Shop All Dolce & Gabbana
Dolce & Gabbana rose embroidered crepe dress

Dolce & Gabbana

We overheard someone on the street the other day say that wearing the indulgent sensuality of Dolce is an 80% mark of success. Apparently the remaining 20% is shopping at Browns. 

Shop All Dolce & Gabbana

Recently viewed

Our site uses cookies to remember your page views, giving you a better experience. By browsing Browns you accept this, Click here for more information.