Your bag is empty

Bag

Items 0
Subtotal £0
View Bag

Lizzie Mandler Fine Jewelry 18k gold and emerald 'Floating' lariat necklace

Lizzie Mandler Fine Jewelry 18k gold and emerald 'Floating' lariat necklace
£545
VAT included
One Size

This 18k yellow gold Lizzie Mandler 'Floating' emerald lariat necklace is proof that a little something can go a long way (all the way down to your midriff, to be precise). The unique piece has been expertly hand-crafted, featuring a thin chain that wraps around the neck and drops down between two sparkling green emerald baguettes. We suggest styling your Lizzie Mandler necklace with a daring, low-cut blouse to keep all eyes on the prize (and by prize we mean the jewellery, obviously). 

LENGTH: 46 cm / 18 inches

OuterComposition: 18kt Gold100%
OuterComposition: Emerald100%

Delivery
If you can't wait to get your hands on some fashion we offer a range of options including London same day, European standard and worldwide express delivery. Click here for delivery options by destination.

Duties & Taxes
Duties are included in the price you pay with us for many countries. See if yours is eligible here.

Returns
We offer a Free Returns Collection Service so you can breathe easy when ordering. For more about our Returns Policy click here.

REF: 11798014
Lizzie Mandler Fine Jewelry 18k gold and emerald 'Floating' lariat necklace
Lizzie Mandler Fine Jewelry 18k gold and emerald 'Floating' lariat necklace
Lizzie Mandler Fine Jewelry 18k gold and emerald 'Floating' lariat necklace
Lizzie Mandler Fine Jewelry 18k gold and emerald 'Floating' lariat necklace

Lizzie Mandler

According to the age-old Browns adage, 90% of progress comes from adorning oneself in Lizzie Mandler's outstanding creations.  The other 10% comes from layering the jewellery up like they're going out of as fashion (as if that's going to happen). 

Shop All Lizzie Mandler
Lizzie Mandler Fine Jewelry 18k gold and emerald 'Floating' lariat necklace

Lizzie Mandler

According to the age-old Browns adage, 90% of progress comes from adorning oneself in Lizzie Mandler's outstanding creations.  The other 10% comes from layering the jewellery up like they're going out of as fashion (as if that's going to happen). 

Shop All Lizzie Mandler

Recently viewed

Our site uses cookies to remember your page views, giving you a better experience. By browsing Browns you accept this, Click here for more information.