Tattoo Studio By Delphin Musquet
Delphin Musquet, of globally-renowned Dalston tattoo studio Sang Bleu, is coming to Browns Brook Street. For two weekends only, Delphin will transform The Parlour into an exclusive tattoo studio where he will create custom pieces of small to medium-sized body art for our clientele within our luxurious surroundings.
Although Bordeaux-born Delphin started his career as a skater, he quickly found his natural calling for body art. What began as just tattooing his friends for fun, quickly grew into a successful career creating bespoke creations globally, all the way from Downtown LA to London’s East End where he now resides and works. Bespoke, intricate pieces are his specialty - you will find his portfolio of previous creations on Instagram by searching @dealwithdolphin.
In Residence At The Parlour Exclusively For Two Weekends 1st - 2nd May and 15th - 16th May, 2021
What To Expect
• Once you have made a booking request, Delphin and the Browns’ team will be in touch to discuss your tattoo design
• Following your consultation, Delphin will sketch the design for you and once you are happy with this your appointment will be confirmed
• Your appointment slot with Delphin will take in The Parlour
• Appointments will be charged at £200 per hour, lasting a minimum of two hours
• Complimentary aftercare cream will be provided
• Delphin will be in Residence at The Parlour on Saturday 1st, Sunday 2nd, Saturday 15th and Sunday 16th May.
• Once you have requested your appointment, if the time is available a member of our team will be in touch to discuss your payment for this service and to confirm the finer details.
• Sessions are paid in full via Paypal ahead of the appointment.
• Booking essential, as appointments are limited we cannot guarantee all requests can be fulfilled.
• You will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your visit.
Terms & Cancellations
• We ask that you allow 48 hours notice if you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment, cancellations within 48 hours will not be eligible for refund.
• Please do not come to your appointment if you are feeling unwell, we will work with you to try and reschedule where possible if you are unable to attend where possible.
• Please view our Terms & Conditions here before making your appointment request.