Native At Browns
Introducing our first restaurant, Native At Browns. The pioneers of ethical dining are bringing their award-winning menu to Mayfair, serving up food and drinks made from truly seasonal produce and foraged ingredients. Native prides itself on protecting and preserving Britain's culinary heritage, described by its founders as "innovative, wild and sustainable,” which we can relate to ourselves at Browns, making these kindred spirits our perfect partner. Read the interview with co-founders Imogen and Ivan here...
Sample A Taste Of Native At Home
Whilst waiting patiently for the doors of our flagship Browns Brook Street to open, we wanted to bring the experience to you, so we teamed up with our new culinary partners to launch Native At Home. From February 19th, you can order finish-at-home dining boxes for two and enjoy a sneak peek of the seasonal menu that will be available at our sustainable restaurant opening later this year.
What’s On The Menu:
Each fortnight we will launch two new set menu options featuring Native’s seasonal and signature dishes, including:
• Three Courses: Starter, Main Course and Dessert
• Six Courses: Appetiser, First Course, Salad, Main Course, Dessert and Truffles
Alongside our set menu we also have some extra delicacies to add to your order, including:
• Native’s renowned Marrowmel dessert
• Foraged tea, spices and seed mixes
• Wines of the week hand selected by the founders as the perfect accompaniment to your meal
• Bottled signature cocktails
Orders And Delivery:
• Order between Monday and Sunday to receive your delivery the following Friday (in perfect time for a weekend treat)
• The menu will be updated every fortnight with new meat and vegetarian options so we can serve you the freshest seasonal ingredients
• Native pride themselves on their zero-waste policy, so we recommend pre-ordering early as numbers will be limited
• UK wide delivery available
We can’t wait to see you at Native At Browns soon, but in the meantime, happy dining!