Immunity Boosting Massage With Tetyana
Tetyana Probyy-Holova is coming to Browns Brook Street in January to bring you three bespoke treatments, available exclusively at Browns. As West London’s most sought-after massage therapist, you can be sure your wellbeing is safe in Tetyana’s very capable hands.
Between the 8th and 26th January 2022, you can book into The Parlour for a relaxing massage which is proven to help boost immunity. With a mixture of massage techniques to choose from - including lymphatic drainage, deep tissue and cupping - each treatment offers wellness benefits beyond your regular massage. From boosted blood circulation to increased metabolism, these treatments promise to flush out fluids and toxins, and increase overall body performance after an indulgent (but fun) holiday season.
See below for booking information and menu of treatments.
A former National Ukrainian Black Belt Judo Champion, Tetyana decided to build a career in physiotherapy after undertaking treatments herself. Not only an expert in Judo and the body, the massage therapist holds a degree in physio rehabilitation, human health and sport, as well as certificates in yoga, life coaching, feng shui and tarot.
In residence at Browns Brook Street exclusively for three weeks
Every Wednesday and Saturday from 8th January - 26th January 2022
Detox Massage £210 (55 minutes)
Therapeutic, rhythmical massage that combines different techniques like deep tissue, cupping and lymphatic drainage to increase your metabolism and boost blood circulation.
Full Body Immunity Boosting Massage £210 (55 minutes)
Gentle Lymphatic massage, that helps to flush out excess fluids and toxins, boost your immune system.
Abdominal Healing Massage £210 (55 minutes)
A tender and non-invasive treatment centred on relieving the tissues around four main nerves in your abdomen that has a relaxing and healing effect.
• Tetyana will be in residence at Browns Brook Street on Wednesdays and Saturdays between 8th January - 26th January 2022.
• Once you have requested your appointment, a member of our team will be in touch to arrange upfront payment for the treatment.
• Bookings are essential, as appointments are limited we cannot guarantee all requests can be fulfilled.
Terms & Cancellations
• Please arrive at your appointment 10 minutes prior to allow for time to prepare.
• We ask that you allow 48 hours notice if you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
• The appointment fee is non-refundable if you cancel within 24 hours of the appointment or for failure to attend.
• Please do not show up to your appointment if you are feeling unwell, we will work with you to reschedule where possible if you are unable to attend.
Please view our Terms & Conditions before making your appointment request.