Browns Boutiques Are Now Open
A few months ago we made the decision to temporarily close our boutiques in order to preserve the health and wellbeing of our colleagues and customers. Since then we have been carefully preparing to resume operations that ensure the absolute safety of our community. Following the government’s guidance we are delighted to announce that our Browns South Molton Street flagship and Browns East boutique are now open from today.
We will continue to prioritise the welfare of our Browns community and will be taking the necessary measures to protect and safeguard all employees and visitors to our stores. With this in mind, we will be following social distancing guidelines and operating a reduced occupancy as well as revised trading hours.
What You Need To Know
- Hand sanitizer stations will be provided for customers at the entrance and throughout the store.
- Both stores will operate additional cleaning services throughout the day to provide a safe shopping environment.
- Occupancy will be managed by our on site security with a single entry and exit for all customers. There will be a limited number of customers in store at a time.
- Customers will be encouraged to remain two meters apart during their visit.
- A style advisor will guide customers through the new shopping experience.
- Click & Collect is now available with a reduced contact service at both of our boutiques. Book your slot at Browns South Molton Street or Browns East now.
- We are currently not accepting cash payments.
- From Friday 24th July customers will be required to wear a face covering throughout their visit.
Private Shopping Appointments
Dedicated Store For One suites will be available for Private Shopping appointments.
Book Private Shopping appointments by clicking the links below:
Thank you for your understanding during this time and we are looking forward to welcoming you back to our stores.