Made To Measure
A sartorialist like yourself deserves to own the suit of dreams, and we know exactly where you can find it…
Introducing Made To Measure, a bespoke tailoring service from world-renowned suiting specialists Zegna, who design one of a kind, investment-worthy suits tailored to you. Our Made To Measure Specialists are on hand to guide you through your private appointment where you can choose from wool, cashmere, silk, alpaca, mohair, vicuna, linen and cotton - to create your bespoke sartorial look.
Our Made To Measure service is available by appointment only at Browns Brook Street.
What To Expect
• Once you have booked your appointment, our team will be in touch to confirm the time and finer details. Please note we require 48 hours notice prior to your chosen appointment time.
• During your first appointment, a Made To Measure Specialist will go through swatches with you to select the cloth and colour of your bespoke suit. Your measurements will be taken utilising a master garment to ensure the perfect fit.
• There is an approximate four week lead time to make the garment. Once your item is ready a Made To Measure Specialist will be in touch to book in your follow-up appointment.
• From there you can either take your garment home, or book in for a complimentary second round of alterations if needed.
• Complimentary repairs are provided, terms and conditions apply.
• This service is available to book seven days a week, during boutique opening hours only. Discover opening hours here.
• If you would like to enquire about an out-of-hours appointment, please get in touch with us via email to discuss.
• You will be required to wear a mask for the duration of your visit.
Terms & Cancellations
• We ask that you allow 48 hours notice if you would like to cancel or reschedule your appointment.
• Please do not come to your appointment if you are feeling unwell, we will work with you to try and reschedule where possible if you are unable to attend.