Browns Fashion are currently seeking for a talented and experienced Womenswear Specialist to join the wonderful team at the Flagship South Molton Street Boutique.
Working across some of the most sought-after iconic and up-and-coming luxury Womenswear brands, you will become a true fashion specialist and thrive to provide excellent styling and shopping experience for your customers.
We are looking for someone with a real passion for selling and the ability to deliver exceptional standards of customer service, resulting in meeting and overachieving the set sales targets.
This is the perfect opportunity for a confident individual, who builds rapport and clientele with ease.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide outstanding one-to-one customer service to all clients, in line with Browns standards.
- Build and maintain loyal clientele, being accountable for customer data collection and management.
- Demonstrate and share strong brand and market knowledge with clients and team members.
- Genuine interest to learn and transfer product knowledge to assist in provide styling advice to clients.
- Work towards achieving personal sales targets and contribute to the overall business targets.
- Monitor customer shopping behaviour and stock performance and provide feedback to store management.
- Take initiative with performing daily store operational tasks, such as keeping the shop floor well presented, stock checks and counts, etc.
- Use different selling techniques to ensure the best customer experience and maximize selling opportunities.
- Work collaboratively with store management and the rest of the team to ensure effective and collaborative working environment.
- Knowledge of Browns Fashion processes and procedures with regards to shop-related activities and company policies.
Required Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Proven experience working in a similar role within luxury fashion sector.
- Demonstrate ability to achieve and exceed sales targets, with particular emphasis on conversion, upselling and cross-selling.
- Natural ability to build rapport and strong relationships with clients.
- Keen interest in fashion trends, designers and news and passion for merchandise.
- Fluent in English, additional languages are advantageous.